Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 783.963 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,039,840 (€3,878) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)