Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.536 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,180,531 (€4,295) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)