Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,324 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.398 CLP / HUF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,563,994 (1,486,184 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)