Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,535,441 (₩7,584,051) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)