Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 733.639 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,699,309 (€5,042) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)