Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.735 CLP / CZK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,836,088 (98,699 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)