Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,005 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 493.915 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,773,066 (AU$7,639) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)