Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 861.782 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,236,184 (£4,916) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)