Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 332.708 CLP / BBD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,511,817 (13,561 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)