Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.070 CLP / BBD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,306,959 (13,498 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)