Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.501 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,679,152 ($5,447) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (42 minutes ago)