Cost of living in Brest, Belarus vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.519 CLP / BYN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,599,784 (8,319 BYN) in Brest.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)