Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 763.212 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,715,028 (€4,868) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)