Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 762.706 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,472,145 (€4,552) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)