Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 480.962 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,269,698 (C$6,798) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)