Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 518.456 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,113,128 (C$6,005) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)