Cost of living in Brahmapur, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 9.445 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 46% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,003,773 (₨423,905) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)