Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 9.414 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 49% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,293,981 (₨456,138) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)