Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.803 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,222,424 ($6,323) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (40 minutes ago)