Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 672.195 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,189,692 ($6,233) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)