Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 CLP / SOS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 301% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$11,641,479 (10,001,495 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)