Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 CLP / SOS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 310% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$11,632,924 (9,946,334 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)