Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 773.185 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,679,033 (€4,758) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)