Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 765.752 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,060,251 (€5,302) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)