Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 798.759 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,631,769 (€4,547) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)