Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.254 CLP / DOP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,876,541 (RD$ 217,039) in Bonao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)