Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.536 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,628,240 (€4,899) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)