Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 763.981 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,595,706 (€4,707) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)