Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,384 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21534 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,831,451 (COL$13,148,799) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)