Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04466 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,739,105 (Rp 61,328,984) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)