Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 45% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,485,603 (3,801,795 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)