Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.850 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,814,080 (R$ 16,375) in Boa Vista.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)