Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 222.257 CLP / TND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,403,361 (10,813 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)