Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.751 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,392,650 (£3,852) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)