Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.950 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,588,396 ($5,607) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)