Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01502 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,428,562 (﷼ 161,703,690) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)