Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 158.772 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,676,833 (RM16,860) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)