Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.197 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,901,655 ($5,745) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (23 minutes ago)