Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 671.104 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,114,016 ($6,130) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)