Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 757.640 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,291,523 (€4,344) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)