Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.135 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,030,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,496,505 (₨273,276) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)