Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.567 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,260,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,789,976 (₨291,636) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)