Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.567 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,763,297 (₨393,377) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)