Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.399 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,260,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,773,123 (₨295,032) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)