Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.593 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,718,936 (₨283,419) in Bhiwandi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (24 minutes ago)