Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.399 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,976,727 (₨316,694) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)