Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.491 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,323,011 (₨244,771) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)