Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.421 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,101,287 (₨329,198) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)