Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 669.980 CLP / CHF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 51% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,099,191 (CHF 6,118) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)