Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 673.928 CLP / CHF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 51% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,187,245 (CHF 6,213) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)