Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 733.976 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,806,901 (€5,187) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)