Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 751.650 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,218,837 (€4,282) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)