Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 762.706 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,758,140 (€4,927) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)