Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,305,654 (€4,274) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (38 minutes ago)