Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.338 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,438,477 (36,758 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)