Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04581 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,769,533 (Rp 60,460,811) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)