Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04534 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,210,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,099,258 (Rp 68,348,424) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)