Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.166 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,460,113 (R$ 18,891) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)