Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.812 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,950,078 (R$ 17,271) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)