Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.449 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,676,238 (₨283,224) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)