Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 327.156 CLP / BZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,243,833 (BZ$9,915) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)