Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.580 CLP / RSD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,158,235 (479,989 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)