Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.914 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,418,555 (R$ 14,234) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)