Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.010 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,438,009 (R$ 18,993) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)